We will be attending the Love Your Neighbourhood Campaign launch event at Coombes Community Centre in Royston (on 17th June) and at Westmill Community Centre in Hitchin (on 24th June).
The Love Your Neighbourhood Campaign is backed by the North Herts Local Strategic Partnership and will bring together 100 days of activities including advice about healthy living, home security, the opportunity to join Time Bank and more on how to make your neighbourhood bloom.
Other FREE activities will include:
- Music entertainment with The DJ and Music Academy
- Sporting activities including dodgeball, badminton, basketball, pop up tennis and volleyball with Child UK
- Arts and crafts
- Time Bank volunteering opportunities
- Royston & District Volunteer Centre – Volunteering opportunities in your local community
- ‘What do you think about your neighbourhood?’ – Share your views with The Gifted